Pink Metal

I love it when I go somewhere casual and I can wear some really fun makeup. I had that chance at a university event. I decided that it was a good time to use the Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette.

Pink Metal

For this look I used three colors in a basic three-shade look: on the lid is a pink (last column, third to last row) and a brown (last column, second to last row) with another pink (ninth column, first row) to highlight the browbone.

Pink Metal

I used the brown color to line my lower lashline then went over the upper and lower  lashlines with Avon's Glimmersticks Diamonds Eye Liner in Sugar Plum, which magically became purple on the upper lashline. :)

Pink Metal

Another look from this palette is coming up. And a new twist that I'm thinking of making to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment