Blue, Green, and Pink Eyeshadow

As I reached for all the violet eyeshadows I had, I realized that somehow or other, blue was calling me today. And because it was just my family and me today, I felt I could be a little darker than usual; so I used a dark blue on my lids and a dark olive green in my crease. I balanced it out with soft pink eyeshadow on the browbone. The blue is from Avon's 12-in-1 Shimmering Eye Palette. The green and pink are from The Color Workshop.


Blue, Green, and Pink Eyeshadow

I wanted to do a little something different with the eyeliner than just one color. I used blue eyeliner on the outer corner of my lower lashline and blended it into green eyeliner. The eyeliner is probably my favorite part of the look. The green eyeliner is Avon's Ultra Luxury Eye Liner in Khaki and the blue is Midnight Blue by Avon (discontinued).

Blue, Green, and Pink Eyeliner

 As is painfully obvious in this next photo, I completely forgot to put on mascara, and there was no more sunlight to take photos. There's some eyeshadow on my eyelashes, which doesn't look nearly as good. Always carry extra mascara with you. Lesson learned.

Blue, Green, and Pink Eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment