Natural Look with a Smokey Edge

Some friends of mine came over the other day. It was a no-makeup kind of day, and I had planned on wearing only foundation. But something happened to me when I was in front of the mirror, and I came up with this look.


Natural Look with a Smokey Edge

I actually used a neutral pink eyeshadow that day, but the concept is the same. Just one sweep of color on the entire lid and a soft black eyeliner smudged on the bottom lashline. There's some eyeliner on the waterline too but not too much. I topped it all off with black mascara.

Natural Look with a Smokey Edge

The color is Fairy Dust from mark. I love this color because it's a lovely champagne with not too much shimmer, so it can be used as a highlight or a base color and it combines beautifully with other colors. The eyeliner is Big and Bright Eyeliner in Black Coffee from Bare Escentuals. It's a velvety brown/black that works well when you don't want the harshness of black eyeliner but don't want to go completely brown either.

Natural Look with a Smokey Edge

Something I've been doing lately is opting for not putting eyeliner on the top lashline because it doesn't take as long to do, and I like how it looks different from the traditional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment