Braceface: My Sister's Braces

This is probably the oddest inspiration I've ever had, but I'm going with it because when I saw the pink and green bands on my sister's braces, I knew it would look good . . . but the colors came out completely different from her braces. Oh well, I had a nice time wearing this look.


The hot pink and shimmering pink are from Avon's 12-in-1 Shimmering Eye Palette. Though I had originally planned on using the pink by itself, I ended up adding a layer of the shimmering pink over it soften the color. I used a turquoise-can't-quite-tell-whether-it's-blue-or-green color as an accent.


Turquoise and Pink

The eyeliner is Glimmersticks Diamonds Eye Liner in Sugar Plum from Avon. I love, love everything about this liner, from the color to the softness to the sparkles.

Turquoise and Pink

At first, my mom thought I had a copper color on the browbone, and when I turned around, she was surprised to see it change color. That color's iridescence is my favorite thing about it.

Turquoise and Pink

In the future, look for looks inspired by characters from Phineas and Ferb, and more characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Scooby-Doo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment