Fluttereye-Eyeshadow Inspired by Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I love, love, love, the colors on Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She's the sweetest character but she's not a stereotype of "the shy one" and has extremes in her personality that make her all the more lovable.


Fluttershy
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Fluttershy
I combined several colors to create her yellow though I know that I didn't get it right. That's the beauty of saying this look is "inspired" by Fluttershy. ;)


Fluttershy Makeup

I used a pink creme eyeshadow as a base for the lower lash eyeliner. I used a blue from the Avon Go Glam Color Palette (fourth column, second row).


Fluttershy Makeup

For the yellow, I combined three colors: Taxi (yellow) from the mark Super Flip Color Kit, and the gold and white colors from the Avon 12-in-1 Shimmering Eye Palette. The pink is Peep from the mark palette. I used yellow creme shadow on the lid and pink creme shadow on the browbone as a base.


Fluttershy Makeup


Couldn't post a look yesterday as I planned because my makeup was really, really boring: just some shimmer and light eyeliner. I bruised my lip and had to use a really dark lipstick to hide it. However, that meant I couldn't go intense with my eyes. The bruise is all better though so I'll try to post more looks this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment